Sunset @ Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, Thailand

Hi, at last i visit this blog. I'm so so sorry for the longgggggggg hiatus.I maybe have a reason to it. But well... I think the best is lets enjoy the view.
Early this year, I and my small little family has visited Krabi, Thailand. Known by the beautiful beaches, islands and the most famous island is Phi Phi Island.
But because of some terrible thing happened when travelling by speed boat, there is not many picture I take.
So, this picture is taken at Ao Nang Beach, when my husband and my daughter swimming here.
Take at the right time when nearly the sunset.
I did not change anything in this picture.
Taken from my Canon 60D with Tamron 18-55mm lens.
EnJOy!!!

Sunset @ Ao Nang Beach




Sunset @ Ao Nang Beach




Sunset @ Ao Nang Beach




Sunset @ Ao Nang Beach

Comments

Popular Posts