Sungai Lembing : Journey to The Past and Future Part 1 - 'El Dorado of The East'

Assalamualaikum, Hola

One of my dream was travelling and at the same time taking the photo plus appreciate the places.

In this post and after, I will post about my trip to Sungai Lembing at Kuantan Pahang.
This place is not for gogo gaga havoc shopperholic person. This place is ideal for those looking for tranquility and peace. Nothing here accept for those like adventure this is the right place.

Entering the gate alone seems suddenly time have stopped. Everything going so slow, very cool atmosphere. I will rant in next post. hehe.

Camera: Sony A6000
Lens: E PZ 16-50mm
Appature : F/5.6
Exposure Time :1/80
Focal Lenght: 16mm
ISO: 100
Model: My daughter
Location : Old Town Sungai Lembing


Comments

Popular Posts